1. The driver or conductor will close the bus door after all the students & staff have boarded the bus before leaving the campus.
2. Be seated where a seat is available.
3. Be disciplined and quiet in the bus.
4. No noise and pranks are allowed in the bus.
5. Avoid eating drinking or littering the floor in the bus.
6. Be obedient and polite to the bus staff and wait patiently for the driver or conductor to open the bus door for you to alight.
7. Never put your hand or head out of the bus window or door.
8. After you alight at stops keep a safe distance from the bus till it moves onwards.