1. The management
reserves to itself the right of admission.
2. While seeking admission, the admission Proforma duly filled and signed by one of the parents, must be submitted to School. If neither of the parent is alive or available, the lawful guardian of the candidate shall sign the form.
AGE: Minimum Age required as on 31st March of current year for different classes is as follows:
Class Minimum Age
Pre_Nursery 2 and 3 years
Nursery 3 to 4 years
KG 4 to 5 years.
Admission to all higher classes or lower classes will be determined by this rule.
3. A child who has previously studied in any other recognized school will have to submit a transfer certificate and a report card from the school last attended. Transfer certificates from a school affiliated to a board other than the CBSE New Delhi, must be countersigned by the education officer of the concerned District.
4. Municipal Birth Certificate and Adhaar Card copy will have to be submitted for admission of a child who has not attended any recognized school previously, Special attention must be paid to entering the name and date of birth of the child accurately. Subsequent change may not be permitted.
5. Admission is finalized strictly on merit, after screening/ interview/test, as per the decision of the management and payment of the prescribed fees made thereafter, which once paid will not be refundable.
6. The pupil will be examined on the Syllabus of the class, last passed and may have to take the Entrance test if the principal so decides. The latter’s decision regarding the Entrance test shall be final.
7. For classes I to V, Pre-admission test will be conducted.
8. For classes VI to IX & XI an Entrance test of 1½ hours will be taken in English, Maths and Science.