1. Fee is to be deposited in cash by the 20th of every month or the first month of the quarter without fines.
2. In case of late payments late fee will be charged for defaulters @ 50/- between 21st to 30th/31st of the month and Rs.100 after the month ends.
3. Non payment of fees for 3 consecutive months will lead to striking the name of the student from the school rolls. The may be re-admitted after clearing pending dues and fresh admission charges.
4. The fee structure is subject to change from time to time.
5. Initial payment at the time of admission is to be made in cash in the School Office.
6. Fees once paid are not refundable.
7. Fees and other charges will have to be paid as long as pupil’s names remain on the rolls and the transfer certificate has not be taken.
8. Failure to pay the fee and other charges before the commencement of the examinations may debar a student form sitting it or the school management shall withhold the result and the student concerned will not be eligible for promotion to the next class unless the dues are cleared within the time stipulated by the school management.
9. A fee will be charged for any extract from the school records.
10. Even if admission is granted in any month after April, charges and fees of the entire term have to be paid.